Wednesday 18 March 2009

Friday the 13th (my version)

I would keep the lake side setting as this is the main place for all the murders to take place as Jason was killed (drowned). So I can't change that as it is the main thing in the movie, also this Lakeside is also used in the previous other Friday the 13th movie saga. Further I would keep the machete as again this is Jason's main motif of killing. More so I would keep the idea of the final girl which is seen in most of the other Friday the 13th movies, as this is a very key part of the film.
The characters in the film will all be going to camp Crystal lake, for a holiday believing that they are safe as Jason hasn't been seen for ages. However he comes to life by lightening hitting the grave of Jason, his hand comes out the ground. He begins killing everyone except for the brother and sister as the brother is being accused of killing all the other campers.
I decided to have another person added as it would be better for maybe a man and women to survive, as this will be easier for the main characters to survive. Also I think that it would be much better for the storyline as I would make it look like that the man is Jason but at the end he will end up saving the girl and fighting Jason.
I would also have a lot of scenes that are not typical, such as instead of a cat jumping out to build climax at times I would just have Jason pop up and kill one person. This will be better as people won't be expecting it.

No comments: