Monday 19 January 2009

Self Evaluation 2

Attainment: (2) - I think that I'm working at a very good level, as the work I do is at a very good level, the independent study so far is going very well, as I have been getting my work done on time.

Effort: (2) - My effort so far has been good, I have been doing all the work when it has been set, as well as doing my hardest.

Punctuality: (3) - My punctuality is good, however I have missed some lessons but I have always caught up with the work.
Submission and quality of homework: (2) - The quality of my work I believe is at a very high standard, I always take my time to get it done.
Ability to work independently: (1) - Since we are doing the independent study, I have to be able to work independently and I think I work very well on my own.
Quality of writing: (2) - The quality of my writing is very good, I can write fluently as well as effectively and since my work requires me to work to the best of my ability I know my writing style is good.
Organisation of Media folder: (3) - My folder is up to date and is in the correct order, it is organised.
Oral contributions in class: (1) - I always contribute to lessons, I contribute worthwhile stuff, and like inputting my own ideas on media.
Standard of Module 5 blog: (1) - My blog in my opinion is excellent everything is there and it is up to date, all the work set is there and is at a very high standard.
Standard of Module 6 blog: (1) - As my Med 5 blog it is very good, and again is up to date with all the necessary work on it in the correct place and is again at a very high standard.
WWW:
. My blogs are my strong points as they are all very good.
. My ability to work independently
. And contributing to class discussions.
EBI:
. My punctuality needs to be better as I do sometimes come late.
. I need to properly sort out my media folder.
. Get my independent study essay finished.

No comments: