Friday 31 October 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment - (2) - I believe that my attainment has been pretty good, even though I have missed some lessons due to illness, I feel that I do come most of the time.

Effort - (1) - I always put 100% in to my work and I always try my best in media, I think that I have put in allot of effort in so far, and will be hoping to continue with my standard of work I have put in so far.

Punctuality - (2) - My punctuality is good, I do sometimes come late, however most of the time I'm on time.

Submission and quality of homework - (1) - I always give my work in on time and is always to a very high quality, and I will be continuing with my standards.

Ability to work independently - (2) - In my opinion I can work well independently which I will be needed to do when working on my independent essay.

Quality of writing - (2) - My writing skills are very good I can write fluently with the correct media terminology and I further write to a very high standard so I believe that the quality of writing is very good.

Organisation of Media folder - (2) - I have when I get handouts been putting them in my folder when I get back from school, so I believe that it is organised.

Oral contributions in class - (1) - I believe that I contribute allot in the lessons, when needed I do give my own analysis and comment on what is being discussed about in lesson.

Standard of Module 5 blog - (1) - My med 5 blog is very good and I believe that the standard of it is very high, it well organised and is all completed.

Standard of Module 6 blog - (1) - My med 6 blog is very good and I believe that the standard of it is very high, it well organised and is all completed.
WWW:
. The organisation of my blog, because I believe that I have worked well on it and have really tried hard to do everything for it.
. Also my PowerPoint presentation I believe went well.
. My final achievement was the media awards, and my media production at the end it was really well done.
EBI:
. Come to every lesson earlier not just on the dot.
. Do everything on my action plan on time.
. Improve on my media terminology so I can improve my essay writing abilities.

No comments: